Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Me and my hair!!

I love my hair, and when you love something you take care of it.!! If you don t know how to take care of your hair let a professional do it for you because  how your head (face and hair) looks is 60% of your total look. You can weare Chanel from top to bottom,  if your hair or make up is a mess then you are a total disaster...
So, my favorite hair stylist is Ilias Zarbalis. Ilias is one of my  dearest friends and he is the one to take care of my hair 6 years now. He is the top hairstylist in Greece and one of the best worldwide. I have friends from Russia, Romania, USA, Polland, Serbia and England that when ever they come to Greece they want their hair done by Ilias Zarbalis, they all love his job... When he grabs the scissors, well, then you know for certain  your hair is going to look like  models hair on a runway...
Fryday i went to Ilias Zarbalis Saloon in Glyfada, the only day you can find him there because every day he is in a different one that he owns..and I said, Ilia i need a change and there you go...







 

 
 
 
And the result...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment